“We offer a lifetime warranty on all our paint and bodywork.”
Peterson Auto Body is one of the premier collision repair centers in the Treasure Valley. Over the years Peterson Auto Body has built a solid reputation of integrity, honesty, industry knowledge and the highest quality of workmanship. If you ever find yourself in a situation where you are looking to get your vehicle repaired, then look no further, we are here to help. No matter your insurance company, we work with them. Here are just a few that we work with on a regular basis: State Farm, Geico, Progressive, Allstate, USAA, Ensurance, AAA and Farmers.
For your convenience Peterson Auto Body is open Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm. We are located at 1450 N. Kimball Street in Boise, Idaho. We can be reached by calling 208.378.9030 . Our Body Shop Manager, Kevin Tyler, and his staff have decades of combined experience. It is their goal to make you feel at ease as you go through the repair process.
During the winter months, when driving may bring challenges, keep these facts in mind if you are faced with possible vehicle repair:
- Your insurance company wants your vehicle properly repaired and you to be completely satisfied with their repair claim service. You have specific rights and obligations you should be aware of. Review your policy. Understand your rights.
- If an agreement cannot be reached between your insurance company and the repair shop, your policy has an “Appraisal Clause” whereby an independent appraiser can be called in to help resolve the matter.
- You are not required by law to get more than one estimate.
- You may have the shop of your choice make the repairs. You are not required to use a shop selected by a claims adjuster. However, you are required by your policy to allow your insurance company a reasonable amount of time to inspect the damages prior to repairing them.
- Only you, the owner, can authorize repairs on your vehicle.
- Repair estimates will vary. A lower estimate may not include necessary things such as front- or rear-wheel alignments, re-aiming your headlamps, etc. It’s your car, make sure it’s repaired to your satisfaction. Sign releases only when the repairs have been completed to your satisfaction.
- The vehicle is being repaired for YOU, the owner. You will be required to pay for repairs upon completion. To avoid delays, it will be up to you to secure payment from your insurance company along with any necessary endorsements from lienholders.
- Our shop stands ready to assist you in any of these matters. We will work closely with you to minimize your inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction. This we pledge to you.
- It is against the law for any repair shop, painting, auto glass, or collision repair facility to bury or otherwise absorb a deductible of an insurance policy for any covered automobile.