Discover the benefits of owning a Lexus Certified Vehicle
A Certified Pre-Owned Lexus from Peterson Lexus of Boise offers all the benefits a new Lexus owner would enjoy. A Certified Lexus vehicle is a Lexus that has been through a series of inspections and examinations by specially trained technicians. The process of becoming a certified vehicle are rigorous, nothing less then the best for a Lexus owner.
To become Lexus certified our technicians must follow a very strict 161 point checklist. The vehicle must meet or exceed all of the Lexus standards or it cannot be certified.
Every detail is inspected by Lexus-trained technicians, right down to first aid kits and spare tires. A small squeak or faint odor is enough to disqualify a vehicle.
– Technicians perform a mechanical inspection and computer diagnosis of the engine
– The exterior is checked for dings, dents and scratches
– The upholstery, audio systems, power windows and locks are part of the interior inspection
– The safety and security of airbags, seatbelts, brake pads and rotors, plus tire tread depth is assessed
– The undercarriage is checked, including wheel alignment, chassis, frame rails and subframe
– The upholstery in the luggage compartment is evaluated, along with the spare tire and first aid kit
– A road test is performed to check for engine noises, handling issues, interior squeaks, rattles and vibrations
When you purchase a Lexus certified vehicle from us you will receive the Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Warranty. This warranty includes:
- Complimentary Loaner Car
- Roadside Assistance
- Trip Interrruption Service
The warranty on a Lexus will be valid for three years or 100,000 from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
There are many great benefits of owning a Certified Lexus. We would like to go over those benefits with you as well as our Certified Lexus inventory. Please come by Peterson Lexus of Boise or call us at 208.378.9000 for more details.
Information about the Lexus Certified Warranty quoted from : www.lexus.com/cpo/overview/certification.html